ToR for consultancy Strengthen Sustainable Finance for the Cayman Crown Sites in Belize and Guatemala
Objectives of the consultancy:
The main purpose of this consultancy is to develop sustainable finance strategies to strengthen the resilience of the Cayman Crown protected areas, in Belize and Guatemala.
1. Determine the financial needs for the management of the protected areas established in each country.
2. Define the funding gap based on the financial needs identified.
3. Develop targeted strategies, based on the specific conditions, characteristics and legal frameworks of each protected area for sustainable financing.
Term of the consultancy:
The estimated time to develop the consultancy is five months.
The consultant will work independently, at their own office and with the necessary computer equipment.
Amount and Disbursements:
The available amount for this consultancy is USD25,000.
1. Short biography of the senior consultant, describing her/his experience relevant to this consultancy, including three personal references.
2. Curriculum Vitae of the work team, if there is, describing their experience relevant to this consultancy.
3. Letter of interest highlighting the experience in the objectives described in the Terms of Reference.
4. Present produced documents related to the topic of the consultancy.
Please prepare and submit all your documents in English and Spanish.
Submit the required documentation to Ana Silvia Martinez firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 7, 2021.
For more information: